Updated: Mar 1
RE-OPENING starting in March!
Great News! We are back to in-person training!
Same location! Same Rules!
The training times are:
UPDATE - BARRIE DOJO
OPENING CANCELLED! Due to the newly imposed lockdown for Simcoe County.
Additional ZOOM Session added every Wednesday from 7PM.
VAUGHAN DOJO: First class Tuesday, March 2nd!
Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Kids from 7PM to 7:50PM
- Adults from 8PM - 9PM
ZOOM Mixed Class
- Wednesday 7PM-8PM
- Saturday 3PM-4PM
- Please do not participate in the training sessions if you are having cold or flu like symptoms (coughing, fever, runny nose, sneezing)
- Please enter the Dojo only 5 minutes prior training;
- Mask is not required during training but recommended when entering and exiting
- Arrive ready for training in karate gi (no change-rooms)
- Parents are not allowed to remain inside - Please wait outside.
- Please leave the premises immediately after the class is over
- Parents be ready to pick-up kids at 7:50PM sharp
- Kids are not allowed to remain inside after the class is over.
- Training will be done with physical distancing - No contact
- If your membership expired, it can be renewed on our website by purchasing an Unlimited Membership Plan $99/month with a no term month-to-month direct withdrawal from credit card monthly until cancelled.
Additionally you will have access to all video content and extra materials on the website.
- Members with expired memberships will not be granted access to classes!
For more information or any questions please write back to us through email or social media.
We would like to thank you again for the continuous support and dedication.
The success and continuity of our dojo is decided by our common actions and goals!
See you all next week!
Sensei Steve and Senpai Mici.