I DON'T PAY FOR MARTIAL ARTS ""
⭐️ From a parent .....
One of my friends asked me "Why do you pay and spend time running for your child to do Martial Arts?"
- I have a confession to make: I don't pay for martial arts! I don't pay for the gloves , or costumes, or competitions.
- So if you don't pay for martial arts classes, what do you pay for?
- I pay for those times when my child becomes so tired that feels like giving up, but doesn't.
- I pay for the opportunity to make new friends.
- I pay for the chance to have amazing instructors to teach my child that martial arts are not just about movement, but also about life.
- I pay for my child to learn to be disciplined.
- I pay for my child to learn to take care of himself.
- I pay for my child to learn to work with others, to be kind and respectful.
- I pay for my child to learn to cope with disappointment, when he doesn't get that score he hoped for or fell during a move he practiced a thousand times, but he still stands up and is determined to do it BETTER next time.
- I pay for my child to learn to meet his goals.
- I pay for my child to learn that it takes hours and hours of hard work and practice to create a champion, and success does not happen overnight.
- I pay so my child can be in the dojo and not in front of a screen.
I could go on, but to be brief, I don't pay for martial arts; I pay for the opportunities that martial arts offers my child to develop attributes that will serve him throughout his life and give him the opportunity to bless the lives of others.
From what I've seen for many, many years, I think it's a great investment!